Monday, October 30, 2017

Master Jewelers Tell All in Temecula

Engagement and True Love Can be a Canine Affair

http://www.gemsnloanstemecula.com/
Kay was in the kitchen, baking for Christmas Eve, when she heard her boyfriend Alexander yelling from the other room, "Kay, look at the dogs' collars! There is something wrong with them." I picked up my dog Kobi, looked at his collar and said there was nothing wrong with it. Then, he told me to pick up Tiki because there was something on his collar. So, I picked up Tiki and on his collar was a Christmas tag that said, "Marry me?" It had said, "Will you" on Kobis' tag, but I had picked up the wrong dog first. As I turned around, Alexander was down on one knee and asked me to marry him with a ring in his hand.

Gems N' Loans Temecula has custom jewelry design and a myriad of choices for jewelry or that perfect engagement ring. The prices are fair and the service is impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment